BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2017 Details:-
Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (B.S.N.L.)
Recruitment Advertisement No.: 12-2/2016-Rectt.
Job Category: Central Government
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Total No. of Vacancies: 2510
Name of the Vacancy: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- General & OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 1,500/- (one thousand and five hundred rupees)
- SC/ST Category Applicants: Rs. 750/- (seven hundred and fifty rupees)
- Women Contestants: Rs. 750/- (seven hundred and fifty rupees)
BSNL 2510 Jr Telecom Officer Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date):
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years of age for General Candidates.
- The age relaxation for reservation category as follows:
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- SC/ST – 05 (five) years
Appropriate contenders must have following qualification required for this recruitment.
- B.E./ B.Tech in any of the following streams:-
- Information Technology (IT)
- Instrumentation Engineering
- M. Sc. (Electronics)
- M. Sc. (Computer Science)
- The final selection of applicants based on GATE 2017 Score and Online Competitive Examination.
Syllabus/ Exam Pattern:
- The syllabus for competitive exam will be available soon here in this page.
- Candidates may download syllabus pdf file referring the official link uploaded below.
- The exam hall ticket will be made available at the concerned website before a week of examination.
- The Registration/Login ID Number and Password/DOB will be needed to download the Admit card.
How to Apply Online BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Application Form 2017?
- Open the official website or open a link provided below.
- Now, Find out “Ongoing Recruitment of Junior Telecom Officer in B.S.N.L.” link from the home page and click on it.
- First of all, download the official advertisement pdf file to your device and read it carefully for being sure about eligibility.
- Click on “Apply On-line Application” link if you find yourself eligible after going thoroughly.
- Now, a prescribed format of application form will display on your screen.
- Insert your details like personal, professional, educational, etc. in mandatory fields without making any mistake.
- Deposit your registration fees using available sources.
- Upload necessary documents of education, age, caste, etc. and color photograph in JPGE file format.
- Certify the filled details are correct or not and then finally press “submit” button.
- Save the applied form along with system generated Registration Number and Password.
- If required then take one or two printouts for the further reference.
Recruitment Key Dates for the Eligible Candidates:-
- Official Notification Release Date: Update Soon
- Opening Date for Registration of Online Applications: Notified Soon
- Closure/ Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: Notified Soon
- Exam Hall Ticket Availability Date: 07 days before a exam date
- On-line Competitive Exam Date: In March/April 2017
- Release Date for Final Result: May 2017
Official Website: http://www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in