SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 126 Operator, Attendant Technician Trainee Posts:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant has published notification for the recruitment of 126 Operator-cum-Technician Trainee & Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-11-2016 to 17-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…..
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 126
Name of the Post:
I. Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3): 84 Posts
1. Chemical: 07 Posts
2. Electrical: 35 Posts
3. Mechanical: 25 Posts
4. Metallurgy: 15 Posts
5. Ceramics: 02 Posts
II. Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (S-1): 42 Posts
1. Electrician: 14 Posts
2. Machinist: 05 Posts
3. Welder: 06 Posts
4. Fitter: 11 Posts
5. Rigger: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 28 years as on 17-12-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC & additional relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering for Post I, Matric + ITI from Govt. Recognized Institute in relevant field for Post II.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written Examination/ trade test/ skill test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- (General , OBC) for Post I (Non- refundable) through internet banking account/ credit card/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website http://www.sail.co.in from 25-11-2016 to 17-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, latest passport size photograph (.jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size).
2. Log on to the website “https://www.sail.co.in/”.
3. Click on “Bokaro Steel Plant” & select the desired post.
4. Click on “Apply”, if you are a new user.
5. After registration, Click on “Click here to Login”.
6. Login by using “Register No”,”Date of borth” & Click on “Login”.
7. Fill all the details carefully and Submit the Form.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
9. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 25-11-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-12-2016.
For more details like emoluments, pay scale, benefits & other information click on the link given below….