Organization Name: BSF
Type of Job: Banking Jobs
Apply Mode: On-line
Name of the Post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)
Total No. of Vacancies: 476 posts
Age Limit (as on 01.03.16):
- Interested contestants need to have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with the Indian Government norms.
- As there is different age limitation post wise so we request all candidates to refer official notification by clicking on below important link.
Every appropriate job seekers need to have following qualifications post wise from Central/ State Government certified University or Institutions.
- Bachelor Graduation in Surgeon in relevant field
Note: For more detailed information about post wise academic criteria and experience, aspirants requested to see official advertisement from there they will receive a perfect idea.
At last, only most eligible and dynamic applicants will be recruited for respective vacancies based on their performance in following selection procedure:
- On-line Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2017?
- Open an authorized web page of the bank.
- Go to “careers with us” section placed on the main page.
- Now, click on a download link named as “ www.ssbrectt.gov.in”.
- First, read all the details mentioned in official advertisement.
- If eligible, then press “Apply Online” link.
- Insert your asked details in the online prescribed form.
- Next step, make fee payment using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc and then don’t forget to collect your e-receipt.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo, digital signature, certificates and documents whichever necessary.
- Now, stay calm and carefully verify all the filled up information.
- Finally, press on “SUBMIT” option.
- After completing above process, download the submitted application form and take a printout of it.
- Sent a hard copy of online application form along required enclosures before the last date at below described postal address.
For latest information please visit our new recruitment website– www.ssbrectt.gov.in