JAPIT Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Sr Software Developer, Sr Developer & Other Posts:
Department of Information Technology, Govt of Jharkhand, Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAPIT) has issued a notification for the recruitment of vacancies purely on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 09-01-2017 by 05.30 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Total No.of Posts: 13
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Manager (WAMS): 01 Post
2. Database Administrator (WAMS): 01 Post
3. Senior Developer (WAMS): 02 Posts
4. Technical Content Writer (WAMS): 01 Post
5. Senior Software Developer (eJhardesdata): 03 Posts
6. Project Co-Ordinator (Janvan Yojana): 02 Posts
7. Senior Developer (O&M Agriculture): 01 Post
8. Developer (O&M Agriculture): 01 Post
9. Assistant Developer (O&M Agriculture): 01 Post
Job Category: State Government
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates should possess BE/ B. Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ ECE/ EEE)/ MCA/ MBA (IT) or Equivalent for S.No-1 , BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ ECE/ EEE)/ M.C.A or equivalent for S.No- 2 to 5 & 7, B.C.A/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ M.C.A/ M.B.A./ M.Sc.(IT)/ M.Tech or equivalent with minimum 60% marks for S.No-6, Minimum BCA or equivalent, BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ ECE/ EEE)/ M.C.A or Equivalent for S.No- 8 & 9.
Age limit :
Candidates maximum age should be 45 Years for S.No-1, 2, 4,6 & 40 Years for S.No-3 & 7, 35 Years for S.No- 5,8,9 as on date of interview.
How to apply ?
Eligible candidates may apply online through the the website recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in on or before 09-01-2017 by 05.30 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log in to the website recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
2. Click on “Current Openings”
3. Select desired post & click on “Apply”
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
5. Take printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 09-01-2017 by 05.30 PM.
Official Website : Click Here