TS LAW CET Admit Card 2017: The TS LAW CET 2017 admit card will be released once the process of registration is complete and the applicants should keep a check on the official web page of the board. The dates of the commencement of the registration process will be released later and the applicants should keep themselves updated about the same. Official website: http://www.tslawcet.tsche.in
TS LAW CET application form 2017:
The important details of the Telangana State LAW CET exam 2017 have been described here and the applicants who want to apply for the given exam in the year 2017 should check the eligibility criteria for the exam. Here we are providing with the details of the exam dates and the educational qualification which is required to appear for the TS LAW CET 2017 exam which will most probable be scheduled in the month of May 2017. The initial dates for the registration will start soon.
- Name of the board: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
- Name of the exam: TS LAW CET 2017
- Nationality required: Indian nationals can apply
- Last date of application form submission: will be available soon
- Official website: tslawcet.tsche.in
TS LAW CET 2017 syllabus and exam pattern:
The TS LAW CET will be conducted in English and Telugu languages. The candidates will be given 90 minutes to complete the test and there will be 120 questions in the objective type format. The applicants should be aware of the fact that there will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
The syllabus can be downloaded from the official website of the department and the candidates should also try to prepare for the exam.
How to apply ?
The applicants should read this complete procedure to apply for the application form available for the TS LAW CET 2017 exam.
- The applicants should go to the official website of the board.
- Then they should open the application form link
- The candidates should fill up the application form with complete and accurate details of the aspirant
- Then they should submit the application form with the fees.
Telangana LAW CET Exam dates:
The important dates regarding the TS LAW CET 2017 exam are given here and the applicants should now start their preparation for the exam. The latest updates bout the TS LAW CET application form 2017 will be uploaded on our web page.
- Initial date of online application availability: March 2017(expected)
- Last date to apply for the TS LAW CET: Will be available soon
- Date of release of the admit card: will be released soon
- Date of the exam: 27th May 2017 (expected)
- Date of announcement of result: will be declared shortly after the exam
- Date of counseling: June 2017(expected)
TS LAW CET Admit Card 2017:
The TS LAW CET 2017 admit card will be released once the process of registration is complete and the applicants should keep a check on the official web page of the board. The dates of the commencement of the registration process will be released later and the applicants should keep themselves updated about the same.
Official website: Click Here