GAIL (India) Limited is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company headquartered in New Delhi, India. GAIL (India) Ltd was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company used to be known as Gas Authority of India Limited. It has following business segments: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, Liquefied petroleum gas Transmission, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Exploration and Production, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL (India) Limited comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
Name of Organization:GAIL India Limited
Name of post:———————-
Job Details :
Vacancies: 73 Posts
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria :
Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can Get the Executive Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks. Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks. Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks. Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Civil with minimum 65 % Marks.
Age limit :
- The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 20.01.2017 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
How to apply ?
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 10/01/2017 to 17/02/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-01-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17-02-2017
Official Website : —————————