National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) was established on 10th December 1975 in Kolkata as an Autonomous Organisation under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute , affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, presently conducts the degree course in Homoeopathy viz Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery [B.H.M.S.] since 1987 and Post – Graduate course i.e. Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy [M.D.(Hom.)] in six subjects viz Organon of Medicine, Repertory, Materia Medica,Practice of Medicine, Paediatrics and Homoeopathic Pharmacy since 1998-99 onwards. Today it consists of an Undergraduate and Postgraduate sections with an auditorium of 800 seating capacity, a hospital having an outpatient dept. and a 100 bedded inpatients dept. along with investigative facilities
Name of Organization:
Name of post:
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Reader: 10 Posts
- Lecturer: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer PB-(III): 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer PB – III: 02 Posts
- Library Information Assistant PB-II: 01 Post
- Radiographer PB II: 01 Post
- Nurse Gr I (Nursing Sister) PB-II: 08 Posts
- Nurse Gr. II (Staff Nurse) PB-I: 06 Posts
- Jr Hindi Translator PB-I: 01 Post
- Junior Accountant PB-I: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk PB-I: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist-cum-Dispenser PB-I: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant PB-II: 01 Post
- Yoga Instructor: 01 Post
- Staff Car Driver PB-I: 01 Post
- Store Officer/ Maintenance Officer/ Hostel Supervisor PB-II: 01 Post
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator PB-I: 01 Post
- Bio-Chemist PB-III: 01 Post
- Library & Information Officer PB-III: 01 Post
- Anesthetist PB-III: 01 Post
- Pathologist PB-III: 02 Posts
- Radiologist PB-III: 01 Post
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: West Bengal
Eligibility Criteria :
- For S.No-01 to 05: Applying aspirants should have Post Graduation Degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act.
- For S.No-06: Aspirants should have passed Degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- For S.No-07: Candidates should have Degree in Science with Diploma or Certificate in Radiography from recognized Institution.
- For S.No-08 & 09: Aspirants should have B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University and registered with Nursing Council.
- For S.No-10: Aspirants should have passed Degree in Hindi/ English from a recognized University with English/ Hindi respectively as ancillary subject. For other info candidates need to visit official notification.
Age limit :
Maximum age limit –
- For S.No-01: 50 years
- For S.No-02 & 15: 45 years
- For S.No-03 to 06 to 08 & 17: 35 years
- For S.No-07, 10 to 14, 16 & 18: 28 years
- For S.No-09: 50 years.
How to apply ?
- Interested & eligibble candidates may apply Online through the website vidyasahayakgujarat.org form Date 25-01-2017 to 03-02-2017.
How to Appyling
- At first, willing candidates are advised to visit official website of organization that is http://www.nih.nic.in
- On the home page, go to Suitable link
- Now applicants should download the application form.
- Fill up the application form with required info.
- Affix 2 passport size colored photographs
- envelope should be superscription as “Application for the post of —- (Name of the Post) in NIH”
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-01-2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : Within 7 weeks from the date of advt.
Official Website : Click here