Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017, apply for 1200 Lecturer posts available at http://www.jssc.in
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
- 1 Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 JSSC Lecturer Application form 2017:
- 3 http://www.jssc.in lecturer jobs 2017:
- 4 JSSC lecturer recruitment 2017 eligibility Criteria
- 5 Jharkhand SSC lecturer important dates:
- 6 Process to download JSSC lecturer jobs 2017:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission which is commonly known as JSSC has released employment notification for Jharkhand SSC lecturer Recruitment 2017 for 1200 number of vacancies. This is a great opportunity for the applicants those who have a completed the required degree of the qualification which is needed to apply for this job. Applicants those who are eligible and who are interested can apply online for JSSC lecturer Recruitment 2017 application form by going to the official website that is www.jssc.in. Candidates can submit the application form from before the last date of submission. Candidates can check below the other details of Jharkhand SSC lecturer Recruitment 2017 such as the eligibility criteria, key dates, process of application form submission, application fee, and details of the selection process etc. The official website of the department is http://www.jssc.in.
JSSC Lecturer Application form 2017:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission that is JSSC was established under the JSSC 2008 Act. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is the only organizational body which is responsible for recruitment of the talented candidates to fill up their different positions by organizing the written examinations and interviews for the selection of the candidates. Currently, JSSC has released an official notification related to the Jharkhand SSC lecturer Recruitment 2017 of 1200 lecturer Posts in Jharkhand at the lecturer positions. It is a great opportunity for the candidates searching for a state government job in the Jharkhand state.
http://www.jssc.in lecturer jobs 2017:
- Name of the recruiting Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of the vacancies: lecturer
- Total Number of vacancies:1200 posts
- Application Mode: by Online mode
- Initial Date of Application form registration: will be available soon
- Last date for Application Form submission: will be available soon
- Date of exam: will be available Soon
- Official Website: http://www.jssc.in
JSSC lecturer recruitment 2017 eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have all the required qualification to apply for the post of lecturers and they can go the official website of the JSSC for further updates.
Age limits: The age criteria and the relaxation in the age can be checked from the official website of the department.
Pay Scale: The candidates who will be selected for the posts of lecturer by the JSSC will be given the salary as per the rule s of the state government and decided by the JSSC department.
Application Fee: The candidates can apply by the online mode and can check the application fee from the web page of JSSC. There will be the relaxation in the application fee for the reserved category candidates as per the law.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected by the complete procedure fixed by the JSSC department. That includes written exam, interview round and document verification.
Jharkhand SSC lecturer important dates:
The important dates about the JSSC lecturer recruitment 2017 are given below and we will update the candidates regarding the latest updates about the JSSC recruitment.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: will be available soon
- The Last date for Submission of Application Form: will be available soon
- Exam Date: updated soon
Process to download JSSC lecturer jobs 2017:
- The candidates should go to the official website of Jharkhand SSC
- Then the candidates should open the application form link
- The applicants should fill up the complete application form
- Then submit the JSSC lecturer recruitment 2017 application from as directed
- Submit the application fee also.
Official website: Click Here