Latest Update (10th February 2017) : Jharkhand PGT Teacher Admit Card 2017, Download JSSC PGT teacher Call Letter & Exam date available online at http://www.jssc.in
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to organize written exam for the available 513 vacant posts of Post Graduate Teacher. The Commission issued recruitment notification for the selection of the applicants to apply for the registration from the eligible and interested candidates. In response, thousands of enthusiastic applicants completed registration. The process of registration is over on 30th December 2016, the applicants are waiting to get their JSSC PGT teacher Call Letter 2017. The Hall ticket or admit card is a mandatory document to take participate in the written test that will be taken as part of the selection procedure.
- Name of the recruiting organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC)
- Name of the post applied for: Post Graduate Teacher
- Vacant Posts: 513 vacant
- Job location: Jharkhand state
- Application status: Closed now
- Admit card status: will be available soon
- Exam date: 19th February 2017
- Further process: Personal interview
- Official website: jssc.in
JSSC PGT Teacher hall ticket available now:
JSSC PGT teacher Call Letter 2017 for the written exam will be available on the website: http://www.jssc.in. Candidates will have to download their respective call letter from the official website by using their registration number or name or any other log in details. The Jharkhand Staff service selection commission is going to conduct the post graduate trained teacher exam in the month of February 2017. The admit card for the given exam will be published a few days before the written exam. The candidates should check the official website of the department or our web page regularly to get the required details about the release of the admit card.
Jharkhand PGT teacher call letter 2017:
There are many applicants who have registered for the JSSC PGT exam 2017. The candidates are now desperate to get the Jharkhand SSC PGT teacher admit card 2017. JSSC has already declared the exam date JSSC PGT recruitment 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of February 2017. The applicants must prepare for the exam thoroughly.
Jharkhand SSC PGT teacher hall ticket, key dates:
- Initial date to submit the Application Form: 1stDecember 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 30th December 2016
- JSSC Admit card release Date: 20thJanuary 2017
- Date of exam: 19th February 2017
How to download JSSC PGT teacher admits card 2017?
The candidates should keep them self updated about the JSSC PGT teacher Admit card 2017 and the candidates should follow the steps given here to download the Jharkhand SSC PGT exam hall ticket.
- The candidates should go to the official website of JSSC
- Then the candidates should open the admit card link
- Enter the login details of the candidates
- The JSSC PGT Teacher admit card 2017 will appear
- Take the clear print out of the hall ticket.
JSSC PGT Teacher result 2017:
The applicants who will be selected in the written exam will be called for personal interview for document verification and personality test. Final merit list will be published after interview on the official website. The result of the written exam will also be available on the official web page of JSSC and hall ticket for the exam will be issued soon before the exam date.
The candidates are suggested to prepare well about the exam and they should not take any tension about t the availability of the admit card. JSSC PGT Teacher Admit card 2017 will be available soon.
Official website: http://www.jssc.in