The Indian Navy has just released the job notification Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for the post of SSC Officers as Technical Executive Engineer. The organization will be going to conduct the Indian Navy Examination 2017 to hire engineers to join as the SSC Officers that is Short service Commission Officers for the Executive and Technical Branch. So all the interested candidates can apply for this recruitment who are unmarried men. Only the unmarried men can apply for this recruitment for the executive and technical branch. To fill the Indian Navy Application Form 2017 the candidate has to download it from its official website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The Indian Navy is the well-balanced 3D force which is capable of operating its team on and under the surface of the Oceans without any hazards. The Indian Navy provides safety and works efficiently to deliver best services to the people. The Indian Navy is operated and controlled by the CNS that is Chief of the Naval Staff who coordinate from the Integrated Ministry of Defense Headquarters located at various places. The CNS assisted the VCNS and three other officers including the DCNS, COP and COM.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the post||SSC Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date of Application Form submission||24 February 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
The application forms for this recruitment are available on its official website so all the interested candidates are required to download the application form from its official web page. But before entering the details and before downloading the application the candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria first. To check the eligibility criteria you can check here on this page or you can also check on its official notification. The examination to select the candidate will be going to held at various centers which are approved with this organization.
After the completion of the Application Form process, the candidate has to undergo for the Admit Card process. In order to get the Admit Card, the candidate has to enter the required details by which he or she will get their respective admit card. The admit Card is very important for the person who is appearing for the exam.
Qualification: The candidate must have the B.Tech/BE degree in the field of Electronic and Communications, Electrical, Computer Engineering and other technical branches. For more details, you can check the official job notification.
Age Limit: To meet the eligibility criteria, the date of birth must be in between 2nd January 1993 to 1 July 1998.
Pay Scale: The candidate if join as a Sub-Lieutenant will get the pay scale of 15,600INR to 39,100INR with a grade pay of 5,400INR and MSP of 6000INR
- Height and Weight: Minimum Height Male: 157 cm, Female: 152 cm and the weight must be correlated with their heights.
- Eye Sight: For Executive- Without Glasses: 6/12 and With Glasses: 6/6
For Technical- Without Glasses: 6/24 and With Glasses: 6/6
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
The candidate who want to apply for the SSC Officer or Technical Executive has to follow the below procedure to check the notification and to apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online.
- The candidate has to visit the official web portal of Indian Navy that is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- At the home page, the candidate has to search for the link to Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
- There he or she has to select the field which the candidate wants to proceed.
- Then he or she has to search for the required field to apply for the position.
- Then you are required to fill all the details and information in the space provided and has to submit the details carefully.
- Then the candidate will find his or her Application form present online which he or she has to fill and has to submit the documents and certificates along with the application form.