“Arts” is a common word for everyone in the world. We have been known about the arts since our childhood.
But, what is the actual meaning of “Arts”.
An art is a diverse range of one’s activities. It is a human expression influenced by the culture and driven by the human impulses. It can be described as visual arts, literature arts, performing arts, decorative art and tangible arts.
What can I/we do after 12 arts or what is the scope of arts after 12th?
What entrance should i appear after 12th Arts?
Is there any scope of CLAT 2017 after 12th Arts?
The art which we are using in our education and profession is a “contemporary form of arts”.
Art contains all features and practices regarding painting, drawing, sculpture, design, weaving, fabrics, pottery, photography, films, video, computer art, animation, novels, short stories, epics, poetry, music, opera, theatre, dance and comic.
Now, the art has two divisions:
- Fine arts
- Applied arts
Get Latest Career Notification about Arts & Humanities Courses, by entering your details below.
In fine art all literature and performing act and activities have been included. In applied art the visual and decorative (architecture) practices are involved.
Courses after 12th Arts
Students who wish to do something in this field or wish to adopt this field as the career. They have so many questions regarding this field.
Are you puzzled with these questions like the best diploma and degree courses available after 12th arts with or without math.
It is a vast area of education, learning and job, means the good field for career. The scope of art after 12th is very bright.
What to do after 12th arts, should I join computer courses or should I continue in art stream? It is one of the most asked questions by arts students.
Do not worry. We are here to guide you about all above queries.
Arts, as an educational field has the following genre:
1. Visual art/decorative art
This class of arts contains:
2. Literary arts
This class contains the:
- Short stories
3. Performing arts
This class of the art contains:
- Computer programmer
5. Gastronomy/culinary arts
All above are the core courses in the expand field of arts education. Beside these there are a lot of educational courses.
Art education starts from the schooling up to PhD degree. Commonly it has divided into four segments:
- Diploma courses
- UG Degree courses
- PG degree courses
- Doctoral degree courses
List of Course
Most of the time, the students ask about; After 12th Arts stream list.
The best courses after 12th arts are as the following (We’ve listed these courses in arts section, it doesn’t mean that these are only for arts students. Science/ Commerce/ Computer/ Math students can also opt some of these courses after 12th):
- Air Hostess
- Animation Film Making
- Animation Master
- Animation Standard
- 3D Animation
- Advance Diploma in 3D Animation- Expert
- Advance Diploma in 3D Animation
- Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Advance Diploma in Interior Designing
- Advance Hair Diploma Holder
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Animation (Diploma in VFX & Animation)
- Advanced Diploma in Multimedia
- Advanced Editing
- Artistic-Basic Jewellery Design Programme
- B.A. (Honors in Political Science)
- B.A. (Hons.) Economics
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A (Hons) Marketing
- B.A (Hons.) in Marketing Management
- B.A. (Hons.) in Social Work
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B. A. Programme with Functional Hindi
- B.Sc Degree in Fashion, Interior and Textile Design
- B.A (Honors in Sociology)
- B.A (Honors) Economics B.A (Honors) Economics
- B.A (Honors) History
- B.A (Hons) English
- B.A (Journalism)
- B.A (Media & Communication)
- B.A (Psychology)
- B.A – Tourism, History & Journalism
- B.A Economic (Hons)
- B.A Hons in English Economics and Hindi
- B.A LLB
- B.A (English)
- B.A. (Apparel Design & Merchandising)
- B.A. (Economics)
- B.A. (Economics, English, Politics)
- B.A. (Fine Arts)
- B.A. (H) English with Journalism
- B.A. (History)
- B.A. (Journalism)
- B.A. (Mass Communication)
- B.A. (Sociology)
- B.A. Economics
- B.A. Hons
- B.A. in Mass Communication (BMC)
- B.A. LL.B.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.A. Philosophy Hons.
- B.A. Sociology
- B.A (Economics, English, Philosophy)
- B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- B.A in Digital Film Making & Animation
- B.Des. (Accessory Design)
- B.Des. (Fashion Design)
- B.Des (Textile Design)
- B.Sc (Electronics Media)
- B.Sc (Hons) Digital Art & Technology
- B.Sc (Hospitality Studies)
- B.Sc (Mass Communication Journalism & Advertising)
- B.Sc – Animation (Distance Education)
- B.Sc – Fashion Designing & Apparel Designing
- B.Sc – Jewellery Designing & Management (B.SC. JD&M)
- B.Sc Fashion Technology
- B.Sc Games & Interactive Media from Sheffield Hallam University
- B.Sc in Fashion Technology
- B.Sc in Jewellery Design
- B.Sc in Textile Design
- B.Sc Mass Communication, Journalism & Advertising
- B.Sc Multimedia
- B.Sc Multimedia & Animation
- B.Sc. (Fashion & Apparel Design)- FAD
- B.Sc. (Fashion Communication)
- B.Sc. (Fashion Design)
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication, Advertisement & Journalism)
- B.Sc. (Mass Communication, Advertising & Journalism)
- B.Sc. in Fashion Technology
- B.Sc. in Interior Design
- B.Sc. Mass Communication, Advertisement & Journalism
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Textile and Leather Designing
- Diploma in Human Resources
- Diploma in Banking
- Diploma in Company Secretary ship
- Diploma in Infrastructure and Construction
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
- B.A (Fashion Communication)
- B.M.M. ( Bachelors Degree in Mass Media)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) + Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (GDRM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Hotel Management
- Company Secretary (CS)
- 5 years integrated MBA course
- Fashion Designing
- Interior Designing
- Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Environmental Management
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade Management
- Aviation and Hospitality Management
- Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Management studies
- Fashion Technology
Some students ask questions about the courses after 12th arts merchant navy.
No, there is no prospect in the merchant navy for art’s students.